St. Patty's Day Shake
With St. Patty's Day right around the corner, I decided to post a recipe of a Shamrock Shake! Now this isn't going to be like the one that you can get at McDonalds every year. This will be a way healthier version that will taste great!
*Thank you Wellness Mama for this awesome recipe!*
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 avocado, peeled
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or raw honey, or vanilla stevia to taste
- 1 cup raw spinach, packed
- 4 cups ice cubes
- In a blender combine the milk, mint extract, vanilla, avocado, maple syrup or honey, and spinach. Blend until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and blend just until it forms a shake consistency. Add more milk if it's too thick for your blender.
- Pour the milkshake into cups and enjoy!